Tuesday 12 June 2012

An overwhelming day

Today I have been through a huge range of emotions, from feeling so anxious I felt sick to elated and excited.  I woke this morning to find an email sending out all the course choices for Bethel School Of Supernatural Worship.   I am dyslexic and I was completely overwhelmed:  you have to choose 4 elected classes a day form a possible of 12 per session.  Some classes are repeated, some are a series and most are not repeated at all.  So you have to first decide what you want to do, then try and work it so you can attend all the classes you are desperate to attend.  It was a huge mammoth task to choose my options and fit them into the grid.  My wonderful friend Jamie who adores to administrate found the activity fun but it was my worst nightmare.  Hours later, lots of paper drawn all over, and a plan was assembled.  Now I have to wait for the grid to go online so I can choose my selection (1st come 1st served).  So after all that... I may not even get my choices.  A frantic day and I feel totally exhausted.

Ok so after cleaning my house and sorting out the dinner for the family I now taken a look at the choices I have made.  Awesome.  I was so consumed earlier to even think for a second how awesome this is going to be.  Over 400 course choices.... all on the topic of Worship.  I will be in heaven in more ways than one. 

10 days to go now.......... 

I feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster.  But although I am scared and anxious, I do not want to get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment