Wednesday 13 June 2012

9 days to go....

It's 9 days to go.  Gosh, it is really coming up fast now.  My lovely mother-in-law helped me write a list today of all the things I need to do before I leave.  Some tasks vital (they have been starred), other tasks not so vital (mostly cleaning jobs.. might leave those).

Just settled down for a pleasant evening to find that I had completely missed the colour coding element to the class selection list I spent hours trying to sort yesterday.  Yes it indeed transpired that some of the classes I had chosen were 2 hours long instead of 1 hour, which meant I then could not choose another class in that time slot.  Confused?  I certainly was.  So I was back to the drawing board again.

So a few hours later and I am all sorted again.  In fact I am much happier as I have dropped a series class which meant I could have some fun and do other classes I wanted to do but couldn't before.  This, of course, is still dependent on me actually getting my choices...  Hmm.  Nothing like a bit of anxiety to keep you busy in an already hectic time.

No thoughts today about plummeting to my death in a plane though so that is a result.  Bit wobbly about leaving my children though.  Also very excited to find out today that there are others going from the UK.  I wonder if any will be on my planes... will have to check it out.

2 comments:

  1. :D I'm getting excited for you! One note: I don't know if you're into Facebook, but before I left for BSW11, I randomly searched the Facebook world for a group of my fellow students...and I found it {created by another student, not Bethel}! It was awesome to connect with everyone before I even got to Redding. Don't know if they have anything similar for this year, but I wouldn't be surprised. :) We used it to become friends before school, plan events during school, share pictures/videos/notes immediately following school, and we still encourage each other today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have just found the group... and discovered there are others coming from the UK which is great. xxx

    ReplyDelete