Thursday 14 June 2012

AAAAGGGGRRRHHH

Ok, so 8 days until I leave to fly to Bethel. But, I just went online to check which seats I have chosen for my flights to discover that one of my flights had completely disappeared from my schedule...  I phoned United Airlines and they told me my travel agent had cancelled that flight.  ????????  I have now spent over an hour and a half on the phone trying to sort it.  They assure me it will now be fixed in the next hour or so.  I feel like I have had enough now.  Enough.

I got no sleep last night because I was still stressing about when registration would open.  It opened at 1am our time (yes we have an 8 hour time disadvantage).  I had to try and fill in all the registers whilst the children were all eating breakfast... you only get 30mins so the pressure was on.  I did manage to select all my classes so that was a relief...  but now I am at the other end of a long day trying to sort out my flights again.  This is the 6th change united have made to my flights. 

I had the most clear prophetic words I have ever had to go to Bethel this year.  I am being sent.  Now I think it is a good job it was so clear as I have felt such a spiritual battle over this whole process.  I think I may have given up by now if God was not so clear.  I am reading about Joshua at the moment and teaching on it in assembly tomorrow....  again no coincidence I think:  The song "Be bold, be strong, for the Lord your God is with you" is rattling around my head.  I know God has given a promise and I know he will follow it through... I just like having my life in neat little boxes and really am finding this living by faith, every moment, unsettling.  Lord please make a way through :)

No comments:

Post a Comment