Saturday 7 July 2012

Final Day Bethel School of Worship

I am sitting in the airport updating this so I cannot put my photos on (as I put the lead in my suitcase and it has been checked in).

Today was our final day.  We started off with about 2 hours of worship.  It was a great send off.  Then we had a time of prophecy and finally a fire tunnel where the staff prayed for us.  It was so good I went through twice.

After that several of us went back to the lake for a final swim.  The water was warmer than the week before and it was so lovely to swim in the mountains.  So peaceful.  I said goodbye to the mountains and the sunshine.  It was hard to part with the sunshine... I have so loved being warm.

Then we went back to the church.  Then I came home and packed.  Now I am going home :)








No comments:

Post a Comment